- Recover accidentally deleted Microsoft Excel file easily and effectively
- Recovers most popular Excel spreadsheet file formats like XLS, XLSX, CSV etc.
- Support and recover Excel file Windows 7, Vista and XP
- Recover Excel files stores on hard drive, memory cards, external USB drive etc.
Microsoft Office is office suites which incorporate most of the applications required in a standard office. Microsoft Office consists of applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Microsoft One Note and Microsoft Publisher. The most widely used applications of Microsoft Office are Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Power Point. MS Excel is a well known spreadsheet application used in almost all business organizations in today's world. Whether it is accounting or any business related operation, Excel plays an important role in saving records for users.
But, file loss due to human mistakes has an effect on every person who makes use of computers to store their confidential files and documents. Unintentional deletion and virus attack is one of the most widespread causes for data loss. So in order to recover lost excel document, use reliable excel recovery software.
Excel recovery software is the best software to recover corrupt or damaged excel files. The software is devised with amazing feature set, which conduct in depth analysis of corrupt excel files and extract excel-sheet and worksheet data. With the help of Quick algorithms, this process is made easy and efficient. The XLS recovery process is instant, simple, accurate and authentic. The robust and output driven software is utilized to know how to recover deleted excel files and data related to the damaged files.
Scenarios responsible for deletion or loss of excel document:
Accidentally emptied Recycle Bin: You might have accidentally emptied Recycle Bin instead of deleting some Excel files from it resulting in data loss. Otherwise, you might have accidentally deleted a folder that had your excel files from your Recycle Bin.
Excel Sheets deleted using Shift + Delete keys: When you delete files using a Shift + Delete key combination, they bypass the Recycle Bin rather than moving to the Recycle Bin. If you have accidentally deleted your excel file using Shift + Delete keys then you cannot find it in Recycle Bin. In the same way, if the size of files that you have accidentally deleted is greater than the Recycle Bin size then it does not move to the Recycle Bin.
Software Issues: Malfunctioning of the operating system or other software issues that deals with system settings can lead to a boot failure thus resulting in loss of Excels files from the system hard drive.
File loss due to re-formatting: Sometimes you may feel it’s necessary to change from one file system to another file system i.e. from FAT to NTFS and vice-versa on Windows OS. Errors during the file systems conversion can result in corruption of the partition and leads to Excel file loss.
Precautionary steps to avoid loss of excel document:
- Always maintain a proper backup of all your important Excel sheets.
- Always disable “Do not move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted” to avoid data loss due to accidental deletion of files.
- Make sure that all programs are closed before turning off your system.
Features of excel recovery software:
- The tool is loaded with a strong algorithm that retrieve corrupted excel file and restores the inaccessible data in its original form without further damaging the corrupted file.
- XLSX file recovery from all versions of Microsoft Excel including 95, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- The best file recovery programs comes with a very user friendly interface so that a person with less computer knowledge can also use the software and recover lost data from damaged excel file.
- It restores excel sheet, documents, notes, word file.
- It can recover data from hard drives (SCSI, ATA, SATA, SSD, etc.), flash memory cards (SDHC, SD cards, XD cards, Memory stick, etc.), and other external storage devices.
- It supports excel file on Windows 7, XP, vista and other versions of Windows.
Steps to recover excel files:
Step 1: Download and install free demo version of excel recovery software. Select “RECOVER FILES” from main screen.
Step 2: Select drive from where you need to recover your excel file. Software starts scanning process.
Step 3: After scanning, you can view the recovered file in “FILE TYPE VIEW / DATA VIEW”.